Position: QA Officer
Location: Leeds City Centre
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 per annum
Benefits: Subsidised lunches, private healthcare, subsidised gym membership, pension, childcare vouchers, fresh fruit delivered to the office every week
Join a fast-growing tech company with a positive outlook!
Publish Interactive has big aspirations and is looking for an insightful problem-solver to join our high-calibre quality assurance team.
You should love solving puzzles and innovating new approaches to problems. You will be logical and methodical with a great eye for detail, allowing you to identify problems and inefficiencies in a system.
You will be working closely with our development team to deliver high-quality projects for leading business publishers, so excellent communication skills and the ability to think for yourself are vital. Good computer skills are required, but full on-the-job training will be provided.
We have a fantastic office location at No.1 Aire Street, accessible via Leeds railway station. Publish Interactive is a fast growing, award-winning software company serving the B2B publishing sector.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Great problem-solving skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Able to create logical processes and adapt them as required
Qualifications and experience
- Excellent degree from a top 40 UK university or international equivalent in an analytical subject such as History (including “History of…” subjects), Philosophy, or Mathematics
- Basic understanding of programming languages
- Some experience in a similar role
As a key member of our testing team, the QA Officer will be responsible for:
- Helping to make sure our products meet the high standards our customers expect
- Identifying, pinpointing and documenting bugs in both live and in-development websites
- Writing, following and adapting quality acceptance criteria for our products
- Delivering feedback to our talented development team
- Participating in team workflow planning sessions
- Work on other internal projects as required
Why work at Publish Interactive?
Publish Interactive has grown rapidly over the past few years and is still growing. As QA Officer, your role is a very important part of ensuring new customers are added and the company continues its growth.
Publish Interactive is a company with a fresh and vibrant outlook; we encourage free thinking, social responsibility and a balanced approach to working life. While the team is extremely hard working we also know how to have fun and regularly participate in team social events
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. You must already have the right to work in the UK.