Position: Graduate Developer
Location: Leeds City Centre
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000-£24,000 per annum
Benefits: Subsidised lunches, private healthcare, subsidised gym membership, pension, childcare vouchers, fresh fruit delivered to the office every week
Join a fast-growing tech company with a positive outlook!
Publish Interactive has big aspirations and is looking for an insightful problem-solver to join our high-calibre, friendly development team.
You should love solving puzzles and innovating new approaches to problems. You will be logical and methodical with a great eye for detail, allowing you to think through design requirements, implement your solutions, and overcome any problems along the way.
You will be working in our dedicated development team to deliver high-quality projects for leading publishers, so excellent communication skills and the ability to think for yourself are vital. Good computer skills are required, but full on-the-job training will be provided.
We have a fantastic office location at No.1 Aire Street, accessible via Leeds railway station. Publish Interactive is a fast growing, award-winning software company serving the B2B publishing sector.
The company has continually expanded over the past few years and this is a fantastic opportunity to join our core team.
The successful candidate will:
- Learn by working alongside our exceptionally talented team of experience developers
- Optimise the performance of client-facing software developed by the Company
- Ensure code works according to development guidelines and specifications
- Respond to bug queries
- Participate actively and openly in peer-led code review
- Participate in team workflow planning sessions
- Document any new or interesting development processes and code implementations
- Work on other internal projects as required
You will need:
- Excellent degree from a top 40 UK university or international equivalent in an analytical subject such as Mathematics, Physics, Philosophy or Engineering
- Great problem-solving skills
- Able to create logical processes and adapt them as required
- Excellent eye for detail
- Some understanding of programming languages would be advantageous
Why work for Publish Interactive?
Publish Interactive is a company with a fresh and vibrant outlook; we encourage free thinking, social responsibility and a balanced approach to working life. While the team is extremely hard working we also know how to have fun and regularly participate in team social events, including break outs on the Publish Interactive ping pong table!
Publish Interactive has grown rapidly over the past few years and is still growing. As a Graduate Developer, you will play a key part in keeping us at the leading edge of our industry.